An Anthropological Inquiry by Design towards Improving Indoor Air quality within Hospital Settings
The project seeks to investigate how scientific research concerning patients’, staff’s and visitors’ sensorial experience and perceptual acuity could be involved in architectural and environmental design and future making practices of care(ful) design concerned with improving indoor air quality of hospital setting.
- Funding Agency: KU Leuven, KU Leuven Research Fund
- Principal Investigator: Wendy Gunn
- Team Members: prof. Ann Heylighen, prof. Dirk Saelens
- Project Partner: Building Physics Section
- Duration: 2017-03 - 2018-02